Friday, June 6, 2008

What Do I Do

It is very important that traders LEARN from our most recent experience.

1. We were profitable on the puts safely. We made money consistently.

2. We recommended a call around our Dow projections and sold them profitably 4 days after our first buy, right to our rules.

During this period I heard so many times from subscribers that I'm almost tired:)

Here are the core issues I heard:

*All the market news points to more downturn. You are far off in what you saying and I am going to lose money on the position.

*I have bought too much inventory on this issue. What do I do?

*I sold the calls but want to make more money? Should I have waited for more?

Sigh. Sigh. Sigh.

I will repeat again, ad nauseum:

-Analysts are idiots. They are the Lehmanns or Bear Stearns that are bankrupt, or loans being called, or they are kids reading financial reports.

-The market moves in cycles. It is irrelevant what the news is, only that the news or "facts" are triggers to the market.

-All rules are there for a reason. Make a buy, make a larger second buy, and follow support and resistance lines.

With this said, more upside is likely, around economic data and perhaps in whipsaw. We've profited yet again, and I will say it again: I told you so.

Please learn from this experience. You are paying me to teach to you to trade, not to just give you signals. I hope I'm helping:




"Hey Floyd,

Bought Jun630c @ $12.80. Yesterday Second buy at $7.70 and sold all this morning @ $12.50. Don't know if I read (reread) this in your manual or one of your recent Alerts..that is 2nd buys should be 2 times the contracts as 1st buy. Made a big difference with this trade! Till this trade, my 2nd buys were same number of contracts at lower price!

Thanks again for all your guidance."


______



"Floyd,


These last two trades of yours have been absolutely phenomenal on my end. Had to take the time out to thank you and explain.

First buy: $12.00
Second buy: $8.00

Yesterday - Sold partials at 9.90. Market dropped back down to 8.00 range. Bought at 8.00 and sold at 9.00. Bought again at 7.90 and sold at 8.90. Bought once again at 7.70 and sold at 8.60. ALL WITHIN 90 minutes towards the end of the day. Held core inventory at close.

This morning - Sold all remaining inventory at 9.90, 10.40, 10.90, 11.40, 11.90, 12.40, and 12.90.

Now, Floyd, that was a fun ride. Thanks!!!"

_______

"You da man, Floyd.

I'm heading out to the golf course with another 30k in the account. Only have small inventory in top sells.

Cheers!!!!"

_______

Hi Floyd,

1. Just curious the bollinger chart has alot of Xs and Os which are outside the bollinger bands from mid January to mid March and when the bollinger bands "squeeze" and narrow around mid February there are no Xs and Os at all when the "squeeze" happens. Why is this so ? and most alarming of all why are there huge differences in the outer and lower bollinger bands where the Xs and Os cross outside these ?

Floyd-Pay no attention to too much charting. Use Bollingers to know the tops and bottoms of support and resistance

2. The moving average in the middle of the bollinger bands seems to track the trending very well, where it predicted a short downtrend from January to April, it has passed the moving day average on the upside now with a double top signal there also. However, it has been slow to pick the start of the uptrend which started in March. However, at the end of March the PnF charts show what looks like a catapult to the upside. Now the Os currently show a double bottom signal where the uptrend trend has been broken, however, it has not passed below the moving average. Can you please explain how you interpret this chart in your trading ?
Floyd-Over analysis of charts, again. We only care about the shorter term Dow or OEX projections.

3. Can you please show a OEX projection with the moving average and bollinger bands which show where the next top and bottom are ? Or does this chart show this ? The next top at 660 and next bottom at 590 ? Can you please interpret the bollinger bands especially in these charts in your trading, the moving average is easy to interpret, but I'm confused with the bollinger chart with Xs and Os going outside the outer bands.
Floyd-We are preparing an analysis of our Dow Projections to share with our Level 3 and Advanced Mentoring clients shortly, but please understand that Dow projections are a long term learned skill. LEARN TO TRADE OPTIONS FIRST.
_______
"Floyd, ytd I have made over 100k using your service. You've held my hands so many times I'm amazed you're not tired.
Advanced Mentoring was the best thing I have ever done for myself, and what you have taught me is worth far more than the financial rewards. It's a part of my inner self you've helped me explore, why I chose to be GREEDY, or to fail (subconscious self sabotage). I have learned more in how to trade the market, and how to understand me, and I'm truly grateful. I was afraid of the cost at first, and now...I"m ready to be a subscriber for life"

____


Hillary Rodham Clinton concedes today. This is an historical moment, as it may consolidate the Democratic Party, and more importantly, it may LEAD the market up as our citizenry looks for closure.
Of great interest, I made an offer recently to subscribers to find 5 good things that our Republican Administration has accomplished in 8 years.
My offer was a year of our Blue Chip Option subscription service. My rules were simple. They had to be accomplishments that our subscribers would support.
Of true interest is that we've had NO responses:)

I repeat again: I'm not promoting a Democratic candidate. I am promoting FACTS, not fear and innuendo and false Patriotism around buddy playing and lack of economic understanding.
(I figure I can lecture while we make you money:)) Please do not ELECT on heroism or "we will not surrender in Iraq."
This is not a football game.

No comments: