Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Soap Box of Learning... Coming Soon!

Our April 420C was available perfectly to our rules of trading, and sold for average .70 profits per contract same day. The hedge April320P that we have day traded so well we suggest stop loss on for any remaining holders. We've hit great profit goals bi-directionally this week in an ongoing hard market to trade.

Whether this is a bear market rally, or a real rally, is yet to be determined. In our lengthy Dow projections below please study how the moves we've suggested have occurred. What typically are 21 day cycles are now occurring in 5 to 7 days. We believe the next move is consolidation, with up to a 586 point drop from the highest high, in a series of steps around support lines.

Obama's emotional rallies are affecting the America spirit, however, and the focus is gaining. Much of fear and greed, the basis of the market, is on the mood of the people.

Next week I will be leading a new series of articles that you will not think to relate to the stock market at first. I whet your appetite with this:

Monday my lovely wife of 38 years and I went to visit a new GP Dr., as we are changing health insurance carriers. The application for our new Dr was many pages, and on page 1 was listed:

What Religion are You?

My wife is a good woman, so she promptly answered the "truth," what faith she is.

I am a cynic, and you need me in the world. I wrote "see attached" and then wrote a note that I attached for the Dr. (He never said a word)

"Please share with me how my religion has one iota of difference in how you will treat me medically, unless I have religious convictions that so stipulate and that I would make aware to you.

By your asking me my religion you stereotype me, invade my privacy, and gain information that can be used against me, as they are public records. Please revise this form to be appropriate.

My religion is none of your fucking business."

My question to you: how does this relate to the stock market?

Hint: It is very important to how one thinks to trade.

Excuse the use of a swear word, but swear words will be discussed at length next week. I am preparing a soap box of learning.

Have a great weekend.


Floydian Therapy:

Americans are overmedicated; we don’t know the long-term effects of this stuff on the human brain; it’s a crime that even American children are on antidepressants these days; we are treating the symptoms and not the cause of a national health emergency. To be sure, some people need medication to help them, and mental health has improved for some with the many marvelous drugs available.

At the same time one can go to any physician these days and say I am depressed, and soon be on Prozac.

We are yet again creating a solution out of not knowing what the problem is, and a “medical bubble”.

Join me if you are interested in Private Counseling with Floydian Therapy:

Write me at : floydiantherapy@gmail.com

Sign up at: http://www.oexoptions.com/pages/FloydianTherapy.html

No comments: