Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Cup of Coffee

Before we discuss the whipsaw that allowed profit 4 of 5 days in our OEX trading, and before we discuss the disruptions of Middle East due to social networking, or the horrors that have hit Japan, let’s gain perspective about our government. This article helps explain how we utilize firearms illegally to gain footholds, and the mighty Greed that is rampant:

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-stoner-arms-dealers-20110316?page=6

When we discuss world events we need clear perspectives on the environment.

We all know the GOP and PEE Party idiots who say “drill baby drill” and that there is no world catastrophe environmentally, and those of us with vision know these views to be funded by the oligarchs that make us want to believe nothing is wrong. So, an empirical fact:

A Cup Of Coffee

It takes 37 gallons of water to make a cup of coffee.


Many of our citizenry want to cut government spending and waste. Most of these poor folks have no idea what “little things we cut” (like education, or our new distaste that it is unions that have caused all the problems, so here’s an infrastructural question:

“Nearly 30% of nuclear plants in the U.S. fail to report equipment flaws that could pose safety risks, the NRC said.”

Of great interest: last week I challenged readers to provide me with an empirical fact. I must be making progress in my teachings of “most facts are false”, as I did not receive one comment on an empirical fact. I challenge you again to produce an empirical fact and let me share it with our readers.

“Floyd, 25% of Detroit is gone because of what unions did to raise the cost of the American car.

The real fact: American carmakers refused to trend to the future, kept making big, fat cars, invested poorly, have now taken most pension pools away, and only recently have begun making cars of quality.

I know that until 2009 the vast majority of American cars were just shit. I rented them every week, and would come home to my foreign cars and just shake my head. We just made shitty cars and did it to ourselves

Trader JS and I have been studying the true value of the USD, and the true price of Gold/Silver. The results are frightening:

This chart I found tonight confirms my Gold/Silver/Greenback theory. If you take the $50.00 dollar (face value) 1oz. gold Eagle in my formula and divide it by $7,500 you get a completely worthless Greenback. (.006)

Based on today’s Gold/Silver ratio, which is approx. 38, that would put silver at approx. $200 per oz. if gold were $7500. If you take the $1.00 (face value) 1oz silver Eagle and divide it by $200 you get a worthless Greenback again (.005)

That chart assumes we have the gold in Ft. Knox to back the dollar. Ron Paul has been trying unsuccessfully to get legislation passed to audit the gold, which has not been done since 1974, coincidently one year after we went off the gold standard. Paul thinks that we don’t have a fraction of what is claimed. Neither do I.

No comments: