Monday, September 5, 2011

I Made Money

"Hi Floyd,
I made money on a signal you gave EVERY day last week on the OEX, averaging 21 to 36%. I additionally made 28% on my sale again of the October GLD call, and sold out all my long term treasuries for an overall 18% return, principal increase by price and interest rate.
I did almost the same with you last week and have made money consistently with you after 60 months of Advanced Mentoring.

At the beginning of Advanced Mentoring I screwed up and started trading and I did not trade the bias you told me, wrong as I thought it was, but traded the bias I heard from Kramer, CNBC, and in the news. I lost 36k, and this is when I joined Advanced Mentoring.

My investment in Advanced Mentoring (http://www.oexoptions.com/AdvancedMentoring/AM.html) shocked me, as it is expensive and you are very blunt, very focused, and are a clearly liberal and argumentative. You have not made me a cynic, nor do I think you are, but I you have made me learn to the core of my being where I have been falsely taught all of these years. There is no doubt for why you and your company are so well known.
You teach, care, and focus me. I am proud to be your student."

George J, Seattle, Wa"

_________________________________

I teach trading stocks and options so that I may teach myself each day what I have already learned, but could easily forget. This daily alert is how I trade stocks, options, currencies, and "think about the market."
I teach because I am a psychologist and enjoy seeing the human mind open up.
I teach because it stops me from making my own mistakes.
That should answer: Why do I trade?


"Make sure you have a jester because people in high places are seldom told the truth." - Radio caller to President George Bush.
I am that jester. You need me to help you see where you are lied to and how gullibility is so easily spread in the Murdoch nation.
__________________________________


The day after Labor Day historically the Dow has been UP 13 of the last 16, with major jumps in 1997 and 1998.

No comments: