Monday, August 9, 2010

Bad Payroll

Floyd, I joined Advanced Mentoring 4 months ago, paper traded for 90 days, have followed each one of your signals since then, buying only at best buy or near there, and selling to support and resistance lines, that I recalculate each day. I have been profitable an average of 28% on 26 to 27 trades. You answer my emails, and constantly help me hold my emotions when I write you. I enjoy your commentary as our provocateur, and have actually begun thinking of facts differently. I'm writing to simply thank you. My membership fees have paid back ten fold.
-William-JP, Garland, Tx

If I were to comment on JP's success from the teacher perspective, it would be: He had read all of our recommended books, and he listened to our rules,and followed them, also knowing when the "stretch from our suggestion."

http://www.oexoptions.com/AdvancedMentoring/AM.html


Friday we ended profitably to both put and call as the market gyrated right down to support lines, and burst back to resistance lines. Floyd was amused that our "learning" of bad payroll triggered the market, when all of us knew this. Yet again, it was the trigger just pointing to what happened.

Our Dow projections are slightly changed, but to remain profitable as we have with so many profitable trades we need to watch more carefully how the market breathes.

Here's what we see, using the Dow and the S&P:

1. Downside is clear if and when the S&P closed below 1086, the Nasdaq below 1850, and the Dow at 10,147

2. We see the deepest downside 10,127-10,250 unless massive world news triggers events, but even then believe the market will hold near 10,000

3. We see first tops at 10,746, and the possibility of the market summer rallying to potentially even above 11,000. If this occurs we will begin selling most we own in Blue Chip Options.

4. It is more likely for a larger correction if the market euphorially rises again to the 11,000 area.

No comments: