Monday, August 1, 2011

At Times I am Ashamed of Us

From Trader MP:
How are you my friend?

long time no speak....

I just came across this article and had to throw it your way..

I honestly cannot take anything that this man writes about as having any value..and he is a noble prize winner? What a joke!!

To honestly think that the price of gold today has any relation to Glenn Beck is complete lunacy...

This guy ALMOST sounds as foolish as Bernanke the other day when he said that "gold is NOT money..."

Can you believe Bernanke actually said that?

Anyway..your boy Krugman is at his finest here!

Honestly...how can anyone actually give this man any credibility after a brief article like this?

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/07/19/the-glenn-beck-debeers-connection/
My response:

I agree
Bernanke is dead right
Krugman gets the game
Most don't

We will worldwide live in printed money
And deficit limits will be ignored

Nothing the republicans have said has even made sense
I was hopeful when Obama and boehner met privately

This is all about how far the bankers do it

Read krugman books not lines from a section

Murdoch. Hmmm fox news and the wan and barrons

Listen to understand. Not to be understood.
MP Responds:
seriously...
I mean seriously...

how can you possibly say that Gold and silver are NOT money...

What is "money?"
And my final response:
Whatever value is put on something. At one time long ago it was beads, later precious stones, than precious metals. Money is not real. This is my point for all the time. We put value on something that doesn't exist.
We created the term and value for money.
Learn this and you'll trade like a hawk.


Thanks for allowing me my first "non input" week off; no email, phone, data projections or charts.

My only input was the reading of propagandist Murdoch's Wall Street Journal, and the occasional news.

Last week followed the the same cycle wave on the Dow within a point and figure chart as have the last 6 weeks, and we have remained in the same trade range. We exited last week near to the bottom of that cycle, with a market completely hypnotized by our debt ceiling.

_________________________________________________________________________
Whenever you learn that money itself is not real you will have mastered the market.

We actually have the layman, you and I, reading or watching Murdoch TV or press, or listening to news input and believing false facts. And the parties are playing games right to the end to the end to influence their members.

I am embarrassed often to admit I live in the U.S. (I know I will receive some bumpersticker now "If you don't love the USA, leave it," and I also know this person will be able to vote also.)

So, like me or not:
*The Republicans, led by the Pee Party, are being ridiculous assholes, and NONE of the things they are demanding (even if it all passes) will ever truly STAY in reality. It may start that way, but it won't last.
*The Democrats (Obama) is playing a true war game just as he did with Osama, and will not blink.
Any compromise will truly be "win" for Obama, although it may cost him the election.

*Bush lowered taxes and we have not raised them. So why aren't there more jobs? Wasn't that what he said?

*Why are the rich getting richer? Corporations doing magnificent, with massive amounts of cash?

*Why do we as people not see the oligarchs are praying for the Republicans, as it creates more serfs, and makes them richer.

It's why I had to take a week off. I hate stupidity and this is stupid.
_________________________________________________________________________

I am unable to argue with illogic. "The Republicans stopped the speed train money, so we'll save 5 billion." "We have to quit giving to people, and make them get on their own."
And I am afraid I will say something so angry that subscribers will leave, so instead I left.


Good luck with how you interpret this all. You have been lied to for so many years

_________________________________________________________________________

A diluted bill will pass. The market is already prepared. I believe the Pee Party will finally pee on themselves and destroy much of their own party. And that Obama will pass most of what he needs. And that the market will go up substantially, within whipsaw, near and even above our market tops.

Our risk will be a play only to the call, to an August issue, with two buys, no butterfly or straddle hedge, and a winner/loser takes all.

We believe the entire concept of the deficit is false and should be eliminated.

Nor do we believe any foreign entity, already close to default themselves, allow such foolishness.

Just say it aloud and you know: Michelle Bachman could actually be President.

At times I am ashamed of us, fat, greedy, and ignorant.

No comments: