Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Knew the Oil Game Would Begin, And it Did

The market went to highs to 10,598 and down 10,429. The market was so trade range bound that traders were able to either:

1. Sit on hands

2. Buy the call as low as 11.00 before 2.00 p.m, sell to 12.25, or continue to hold.

3. Buy the put at below prior day close, and buy as low as 5.20.

We are assuming traders either day traded yesterday or hold these opposing signals.

Now, these stories:

1. Trader KG is worried about me. He says I 've been much more quiet, much more subdued, and not nearly as political the past few weeks. I told him I'm just tired, and resting up.
2. Trader JR wrote that he felt personal political opinion should not be included in a professional trading publication and I advised him that I have done so for all my years, and that I planned to continue to do so, as I believe the lies and deceits of right wing thinking are the basis of our financial falsehoods, and lead us to fear. Trader JR pointed out there is deceit and lies in all parties, and he's right. The false facts are rampant. What scares me is that ALL of the GOP lies appear to have worked, created FEAR, enough to make 23% of America believe our President is Muslim.
These false facts are planned propaganda, and will allow the GOP to come back in with their games. I'm saddened by this, and share this kind of info in the same way that the DAY Bush was elected years ago...and I went out and bought hybrid cars. I did this because I knew the oil game would begin. And it did.

Now a great story about the young lady who handles much of our advertising and Web promotions, her tragic loss of a son in Austin TX to a street fight, and what she did.
This is so beautiful and so sad. My love to Missy.

The Story of Missy Evans:
http://weareaustin.com/fulltext?nxd_id=89695

No comments: