Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'm a Coach and a Mentor for Those Who Write In

I followed the market well from my walks on the beach. My iPhone in hand, stopping to swim, call traders had every opportunity to buy at lows on the market dip and sell to the market tops of theoretical Dow 9840.
Yesterday was a perfect day for a trader that understands our support and resistance lines, as calls were easy to hold or buy at good prices, only to see the market explode to the upside. We stop lossed the put, and will only offer a call trade under certain conditions.

The market hit 9639 lows, indicating higher lows, and higher highs, all a sign of a bull market.
I've also reconstructed manually our count calculation using a different option chain to reflect more where I think the market is.

Tomorrow is September triple witching. The Dow was up 4 straight and 5 of the last 6 years.

Saturday is Rosh Hashanah.

Floyd will be back trading full time next week. I have a suggestion. With more reflective thought while on vacation I realized that the many subscribers who email with me daily, the vast majority are subscribers.
Since we've begun offering the 30 day free trial we have signed up many people that want to see how an option service works. Remember, during this trial they do not gain access to our videos, OEX manual, or the details of how we trade, because it's FREE, but they do get a basic instructional video and can write me anytime. Most don't.

I think the primary reason, besides performance, that OEX Options has been able to place in the top 10 Readers Choice Advisory Services Award by prestigious Stocks and Commodities Magazine for both 2008 and 2009 is the right of the subscriber to email directly to the trader and teacher for a personal, and often detailed, email response. I've made many friends as I've mentored stock and option traders. Trial subscribers, WRITE me....get to know me while you're studying the daily pre market Alert.

Anyway, I'm back Monday!

I can help a trader with questions, referring study, explaining, or just talking about trading. I will put time into you. This is our service. Don't hesitate to email.

No comments: