Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Do Not Listen to Rhetoric

I am well aware that our subscribers are confused and frustrated, as we are seeing a market that is NOT analytically penetrable.

Let me explain:

1. When the market vascillates as it has, something is up. We are seeing turns and whipsaws that make any chartist ill, and make little sense.

2. I have not been willing to trade this market the last few days because I truly do not know a directional bias. I am best at providing Dow projections, best at providing regular signals, and I can't read it. What I read is FEAR. A market so confused and frustrated that almost any issue or "false fact" influences the moves of the day.

There is no doubt that there is money to be made in this market, but also a great amount of money to be lost.

We will suggest in this alert potential buys, but advise as we do so that we do not believe this is a market that should be traded, except by highly capitalized risk traders.

As you read the candidates discussing tax increases and cuts, please be smart. The 250 billion dollar Fannie/Freddie bail out already raised your taxes.:) You are already paying higher taxes in inflation and Government debt. Do not listen to rhetoric.

No comments: