Thursday, November 13, 2008

We Believe Without Questioning

First, yesterday. I watched a 400 point drop that I did not see coming, far below our bottom test. If the market cannot control itself, if the FEAR leads again, we could easily shift downwards to test 7700 again.

This I had seen, but thought we might be past it. Perhaps not.

If we do, I believe, and I believe it now, it's a time to buy stocks. Further, I believe the U.S. will be forced to bail out GM, etc, and yet again we will have no choice. We let the blood flow too long, and we will have no alternatives.

Nov. 11 (Bloomberg) -- BlackRock Inc. Chief Executive Officer Laurence Fink said he's seeing signs of ``capitulation'' in financial markets, a broad selloff that usually precedes the end of a bear market.

``A year ago, I said we won't see a bottom until we see a capitulation,'' he said at an investment conference in New York today. ``We are seeing a capitulation,'' and financial markets may begin to recover by mid-2009, said Fink, 56, whose company is the largest publicly traded asset manager in the U.S.

Ahh, Floyd and his box cutter have gotten so many people writing:) So many of you are afraid that : 1. I am breaking the law, 2. I am "pushing the envelope of decency."

Well, I've tricked you. The TSA, brilliant that they are NOT, have defined that box cutters are illegal (good, as this is the stuff of 9/11) but that letter openers (little plastic covers to hold a razor blade) are LEGAL.

This should be enough to show you what I am trying to teach. We believe without questioning.

I've been carrying one of these "gizmo" letter openers for years, and watching our Government ENFORCING us tell me it is okay, when it is a box cutter under a different name.

False facts abound.

But, there is good news around stupid, slimey GM having to be bailed out by the U.S. citizens, and around "the big three" and their collapse. We believe there is no alternative.

No comments: